Terms & Conditions
The Impact Digital Photobook’s website is owned and operated by Impact Digital Pty Ltd ABN 54 069 492 360. By using or accessing this site and the Impact Digital Photobook Creator software you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use this site or software.
All orders for Impact Digital Photobooks are accepted and handled subject to the following terms and conditions, which together with the price, specifications and delivery details stated in your order, form the terms on which you agree to acquire an Impact Digital Photobooks product.
1. Order Acceptance
You MUST confirm that:
- You have checked all pages and previewed your order using the PREVIEW function
- Your design fully meets your requirements and you wish to proceed
- You understand that once submitted your order cannot be altered or cancelled
- All orders are accepted and handled in accordance with these conditions
- You accept these conditions by using the Impact Digital Photobooks Album Editor software
- You accept the schedule of fees and charges by committing the order to process.
- After completing the order, we will store the file provided by you on the server for one month
- For each online order, you must pay:
– the applicable price for the relevant goods confirmed by Impact Digital Photobooks
– the delivery and handling fee specified on the website at that time
- Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to Impact Digital is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the internet
- Pricing, as a schedule of fees or charges, displayed on all content and advertising is notional, and is subject to change without notice.
- The final price of the total order is displayed at checkout, and as such may be cancelled at any time prior to commitment to order, if you do not agree with the pricing schedule.
- Pricing at confirmation of order is final, and not subject to change by any other offer; either implied or actual.
3. Prohibited Images or Content
- You are solely responsible for the images you submit when ordering a Impact Digital Photobooks product. You must not submit any image that infringes any person’s rights, is offensive, obscene, invades privacy or is unlawful in any way.
- When ordering and in distributing your Impact Digital Photobooks product you must observe the laws of Australia and the country to which the product is being distributed
- You must indemnify and keep Impact Digital Pty Ltd, its partners and suppliers indemnified from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses and other liabilities of any kind relating to the storage, processing or reproduction of any image submitted by you infringing any third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights and rights to confidentiality or privacy).
- All images are the sole responsibility of the user submitting them.
- Impact Digital Pty Ltd emphasises that the quality of the prints in the Impact Digital Photobooks product will never be better than what you see on your computer monitor when using the Impact Digital Photobooks Editor software. Please take care in proofing your work, dragging photos beyond page edge, previewing your photo product and carefully checking your spelling! Once you have placed your order, your order cannot be altered or cancelled due to the automated systems we utilise.
- While Impact Digital Pty Ltd takes care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the images you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party. Impact Digital Pty Ltd, its partners and suppliers therefore disclaim as far as permitted by law any warranties concerning the security or privacy of any images you upload.
- Impact Digital Pty Ltd, its partners and suppliers exclude any and all liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in connection with your order or Impact Digital Pty Ltd or its suppliers or partners failure to supply a Impact Digital Photobooks product. Impact Digital Pty Ltd, its partners and suppliers are not liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which arises as a result of errors in the creation, production, shipping and delivery of the Impact Digital Photobooks product ordered or which arises as a result of a third party unlawfully gaining access to any images uploaded by you.
- You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Impact Digital Pty Ltd in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password
7. Delivery Time
- Impact Digital will deliver the product to the address you specify in your order. In most cases orders are dispatched within 7–10 working days and are sent by Australia Post. However any delivery times specified are approximate and Impact Digital Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for the performance of Australia Post.
- If delivery cannot be made to your nominated delivery address, a card will be left explaining how you can arrange delivery or pick-up the product.
- Delayed delivery is not a basis for cancellation of the order or a request for compensation.
8. Collection from Impact Digital Pty Ltd
If you have nominated to collect your Photobooks products from Impact Digital Pty Ltd, you will need to have one of the following forms of ID with you at the time of collection:
- Australian Drivers License including Learners Permit with photo
- Keypass with photo.
- Proof of Age Card that is approved by the government with photo and signature within the seal.
- Australian Passport with permanent residency.
- Police, Government or Armed Services sealed Identification Card with photo and signature within the seal.
- Pension cards for aged/invalid/widows/supporting parents/carers or TPI/Limbless Association.
- Major Credit Card.
- Print of confirmation email with order number
9. Queries and Complaints
Any complaints must be submitted WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT of the product ordered by you to email@example.com
Impact Digital Pty Ltd reserves the right not to act on any complaint received in accordance with these requirements.
10. Return Policy
On the off-chance your book arrives damaged or with a manufacturing defect (issues that involve book pages, cover or binding), please read the below instructions below and we will investigate and revert back to you as soon as possible.
Capture photographs of the stated defect from different angles. (For certain cases, we will need to view photos of the packaging or the condition of the courier box upon arrival). Once completed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name, order number, and the page numbers of the defected areas.
If the stated defect is determined to be fixable by Impact Digital Pty Ltd, the book(s) will be requested to be shipped back. Once fixed, the book(s) will be shipped back to the recipient’s original shipping address.
*Note: It is your responsibility to report an issue with your order. If we can fix the issue, we will. Impact Digital Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse discounts, refunds, and/or reprints on order issues that can be fixed or on customer generated errors.
Contact Impact Digital Pty Ltd WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT of your product. Impact Digital Pty Ltd will not be liable for defects on books reported later than the given duration.
Impact Digital Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse any refund, compensation or reprint/remake of book(s) in the incidences that (a) photographs/images/backgrounds/graphics appear dark in contrast but which are consistent with the properties of darkness/contrast levels of the original book file and (b) existing photographs/images/backgrounds/graphics are of low DPI resolution and aspects such as blurriness or pixilation which have compromised the quality of final product. You are advised to check the quality and condition of all photographs/images/backgrounds/graphics prior to sending your order to print specifically if extensive editing is done such as and not limited to: resizing, zooming, cropping, and any such actions that risk reducing the overall resolution. Impact Digital Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether to reprint or refund any book(s) and determines the final assessment of whether defects are due to customer generated mistakes.
Changes in product materials or delayed delivery are not valid reasons for order cancellation or refund for products purchased from Impact Digital Pty Ltd. When submitting your online order, you are advised to check the quality of your photographs and book designs, and all of your order details such as and not limited to: choice of book size, book style, paper, book designs and layouts, cover material, discounts or promotions codes, and entering in comments or instructions to our production team, if applicable. Incorrectly choosing your book options or failing to advise Photobook of special instructions are not valid reasons for order cancellation or refund.
If your order is received and flagged by our production team who requests you to send a revised or new file, it is your responsibility to carefully follow resubmitting file instructions and resubmitting the correct book file. Please note that receiving and/or waiting for a new/revised file will increase our guaranteed production time. Incorrectly resubmitting your book or increased production time are not valid reasons for order cancellation or refund. Photobook Worldwide requests that you carefully input and check your billing and shipping addresses for correctness. Photobook will not be liable for cancelling or refunding the order if an incorrect billing/ shipping address is inputted or if addresses are not updated and therefore errors in delivery occur.
13. Book Condition
We aim for the utmost in quality checks and assurance on all orders. But we’re human, and in the unfortunate case that such issues arise like wrinkling or wavy pages or such defects related to the physical condition of your book order, please let us know. We’ll investigate and handle your concerns with precedence. Please keep in mind, that all of our books are individually hand-made. No two books can ever be duplicated exactly. Minor differences across different prints of the same book and/or across books printed including, but not limited to, slight variances in colour fidelity and binding type are not valid reasons for cancellations, reprints or refunds on book orders. We’re always trying to improve. This means from time to time we may change or offer different materials or book options. This also means that materials and book options are subject to availability. If you order or reorder with us, and materials or book options happen to be different than advertised on our website due to unavailability or changes, this does not warrant the ability to request reprints, refunds or cancellations on orders. You are advised to alert us in cases of manufacturing errors, such as mistake in pagination order or physical condition of the book order. Please follow instructions mentioned in the above Return Policy before contacting Impact Digital Pty Ltd customer service. We shall assess the condition of the item(s), and at our sole discretion, we will decide to either repair or replace the product(s) that does not meet the warranty or condition.
IMPORTANT: Your book is all yours. And that means it is your responsibility to review your book before you publish it. We are not responsible for any customer-generated mistakes, errors or defects including spelling, typographical or grammar errors, poor image quality derived from low-resolution images, order quantity or other ordering errors. Please be sure to preview your books carefully before placing your order. Images and text will be printed as they appear in the proof. Read more.
14. Policy on late shipments
We are committed to producing your order between 7-10 business days. This timing may vary during peak, holiday and seasonal times and is also dependent on your order and quantity as well as locations and shipment method.
15. Governing Law
Impact Digital Pty Ltd control and operate this web site from its offices within Australia. Our Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria. You and Impact Digital Pty Ltd agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria. If you choose to access this site from another location, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
16. Site Contents, Ownership and Use Restrictions
The material on this site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as Contents) are owned or controlled and are reserved by Impact Digital and its related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees.
17. Limitation of Liability
Our total liability to you (if any) in connection with this site, or with these Terms and Conditions or any goods or services supplied under them, will be limited, at our election, to:
- In the case of goods supplied or offered by us needing repair or replacement of the goods, supply of equivalent goods, or payment of the cost of doing this
- The amount paid by you (if any)
18. Rights We Cannot Exclude
The above disclaimer and liability do not exclude any rights which by law may not be excluded, including but not limited to your rights under the Trade Practices Act
Your ability to purchase goods from this site may be terminated by Impact Digital Pty Ltd and at any time without notice. All restrictions, licences granted by you and limitation of Impact Digital Pty Ltd liability will survive termination.